Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Dinosaur Love

Since Valentine's Day is coming up, I wanted to write about a cupid dinosaur! This card is for my friend! I ripped off stickers from my old scrapbook pages to make it.I think this is the best card that I've ever made.

Have a dinosaur-y Valentine's Day!
Shiloh

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shiloh!!! That is to great that you have a blog! I'm really looking forward to seeing everything that you make. I love the card you made for your boyfriend :) I'm sure he loved it too! Your bunny and the drawing of Santa are fantastic, great job!! I can't wait to see what you make next!
    Big hugs,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm...WOW! That is an awesome explosion of color and fabulous design! Your Mom better watch out! You just might be the next brilliant paper crafter in the house!
    I hope you don't make me wait another year for another gorgeous creation!!!

    Hello Kitty kisses to you!

    ReplyDelete

If you have any questions about my creative stuff, you can just write it right here.